Silk Scarves and Special Pieces.

I've had three amazing years as a student and have now completed a BA Hons in Design. It has been a roller coaster ride at times with lots of ups and downs. 

I'm spreading my wings now and enjoying working to my own specifications. I am always intrigued to see the effects of dyes on fabrics and now I am adding lots of embellishment too.

I have been inspired by the work of Japanese Artist 'Yayoi Kusama' so these pieces are a tribute to her.






Silk georgette scarf. Hand dyed and painted.



Hand Dyed, hand painted, stitched and beaded pendant with Cracked Agate beads.




Hand dyed, hand painted,machine embroidered Silk Georgette Scarf.

Hand dyed, hand painted, beaded and stitched pendant, with Cracked Agate Beads.

It's so nice to work doing what love. My inspiration is everywhere. From the beaches to the beautiful countryside where I live, from all the images on my camera and all the amazing artists out there.

These items are listed in My ETSY shop.

Love to here what you think.xox 



Comments