At last. My final collection as a student.


Yes! Finally!! My last collection as a student. It has been an interesting three years. 

Now it's almost the end.

This collection silk scarves and clutch bags have been inspired by the architecture along London's River Thames. The eclectic mixture of old and new, the diversity of building materials and colours are wrapped up in my work.







Colour, texture, stitch. It’s all about the fabric.


I work with natural fibres, silk, linen, cotton and wool to create unique, bespoke designs.

Building layers of subtle yet rich colour by using Japanese Shibori dyeing. My pieces go through several processes using shape resist methods. I mix my own dyes and am amazed by the results. I dye, overdye then paint, then even dye again, manipulating the cloth, creating hidden memories.

Colour on colour on colour, with each layer waiting to see the magic. Finally, I add line, form and texture with machine stitch, hand embroidery and beads.


So! What next?

I plan to take a break to spend time enjoying the summer spending time with my family and collecting ideas for some new work.

Now I can explore all those ideas that have been waiting to be given time.

Watch this space.Or!! visit my website















Comments